Whatever the cause....
Whatever the outcome.....
Whatever was involved.....
We can investigate it for you....
HGVs account for roughly 7% of all vehicle traffic in Great Britain (distance travelled), yet over 16% of all road accident fatalities occur in accidents involving at least one HGV. We have introduced training packages that can reduce the likelihood of your company becoming involved.
However if the worst happens our trained investigators will;
- Investigate all accidents involving your company vehicles.
- Prepare independent reports to assist your insurance companies. This includes attendance at the scene of serious collisions, as required
- Obtain witness statements and physical evidence on your behalfby your operator license.
Part of a thorough investigation (the only type we do!) is a scale plan of the scene. Sometimes the police provide these. However, we can produce accurate scene plans, whether a road, junction or site. These plans can, for example, be used to explain and display lines of site - something very important and often viewed from the eyes of a car driver - not those of a lorry or coach driver.
- Examine vehicles for defects, damage and pattern analysis
- Examine third party vehicles and evidence for authenticity and weaknesses
- Examine tachograph charts, digital data, provide forensic evidence of any fraudulent claims and provide route traces.
- NOT just commercial vehicles, but to all types of vehicles.