Tag: Hire & Reward

Do you operate Light Good Vehicles in Europe? Make sure you have an International Operator License by 21st May 22

From 21 May 2022, you’ll need a standard international goods vehicle operator licence to transport goods for hire or reward in the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. This will apply to you if you’re based in England, Scotland or Wales and use: vans or other light goods vehicles (sometimes called ‘light commercial vehicles’) vans towing trailers cars towing trailers The new rules will apply to you if you use: vans with a maximum authorised mass (MAM) over 2,500kg (2.5 tonnes) and…

Read more